As we all know, contacts play a crucial role for us when connecting with each other. Most of the users want to Export Contacts from PST file to VCF (vCard) Format without Outlook. vCard files can be easily imported into the different email systems, email clients and digital devices. In this guide, we will explain a step by step procedure for exporting outlook PST contacts as VCF (vCard format). This guide includes what is VCard, why we export PST contacts into VCF format, what are the manual ways and a professional solution.
What is VCard and Why it is Important to Export PST Contacts to VCF Format?
For saving and exchanging contact information with others, vCard format is used. This format includes information such as name, age, telephone number, email address, etc. It is simple for those who work with Outlook to import or export vCard files. They can convert PST to vCard format easily.
There may be many explanations why users need to move contacts from Outlook PST to VCF file format. The most common reasons may include moving from Outlook to another system, transferring Outlook contacts to another email client, removing contacts from the small PST file, etc.
Let us move to know how the conversion from PST to VCF can be done manually.
Procedure to Export Contacts from PST File to VCF Format
There are two methods to manually export PST Contacts to VCF file format.
- To export multiple PST contacts to individual vCard.
- To export multiple PST contacts to various vCard.
1. Export Contacts from PST file to individual vCard in-bulk.
- The first step is to Launch Outlook and locate the File Tab.
- Within the “File Tab” and hit on open option.
- Then click on the “Export” option.
- Choose “Comma Separated Values”.
- Open Gmail and go to the Gmail menu.
- Select Contacts option.
- Click on more and then select the Import option.
- You’ll see a pop-up on the screen.
- Search the CSV file that is kept in your system.
- Finally, click on the Import button.
- Now, click on the Export option.
- At last, select contacts and opt for vCard format for exchange and then you will see all your contacts are exported into a single vCard file.
2. Export multiple PST contacts to various vCard files.
- Initially, Run Outlook and click on People Tab.
- Select all the contacts and hit on Forward Contact.
- Then choose As a Business Card option.
- Then you will see a recently composed email on your screen from wherever you’ll be able to select all the contacts.
- At last, from the Outlook window drag all the contacts and drop them to the window terminal.
As manual methods are time taking users are rarely opting for this option they are searching for a direct approach. So, we are here to provide an automated approach to export contacts from PST to VCF format.
You Might Like: Transfer Gmail Emails to Gmail in Bulk.
How to Save Contacts from PST file into VCF file without Outlook?
When a manual method fails then you can go with a professional solution. As non-technical users don’t know technical words so they can opt for PST Converter.
PST Converter is the best utility to transfer contacts from Outlook PST to VCF file format. With this method, contacts can be easily extracted in VCF format from the PST file. The method is not aligned with any restriction of file size when dealing with the PST file. Also, it can directly convert pst file into other file formats.
We have discussed all the manual approaches for those users who are technical sounding. it could be difficult for some people to apply all these approaches, so PST Converter can make it more easy to export contacts from PST file to VCF format without using Outlook email client. I hope, it helped you out. Thank you.