Updated on September 14th, 2023
|Portability||It can easily move from one computer to another.|
|Scalability||It can be scaled to accommodate large amounts of data. It makes them a good choice for users with a lot of email data to store.|
|Security||PST files can help to protect the data from unauthorized access.|
|Compatibility||PST files are compatible with various email clients, including Microsoft Outlook, Windows Messaging, and others.|
|Backup||It can be used to back up email data because it protects their email data from loss or damage.|
This method is technical and free to export GoDaddy email to Outlook PST. In this method, we’ll export emails from GoDaddy to PST with the help of the Outlook application. Let’s learn how to upload emails from GoDaddy to PST with Outlook.
If you are facing problems with the manual technique, choose another solution that can export GoDaddy email to PST in bulk without losing any data. However, the manual method has limitations that are given below.
This method is the best and risk-free way to export multiple emails from GoDaddy to PST. It provides various features with a user-friendly interface. However, everyone can use this application without technical knowledge. It allows use to GoDaddy to Office 365 Migration as well as other email clients. Let’s learn how to download multiple emails from GoDaddy to PST simultaneously.
Also, you can download a free trial version of the Godaddy Email Converter to migrate GoDaddy emails to PST files. The demo version allows you to download 50 items per folder.
This blog explained two different techniques to export GoDaddy email to PST with or without Outlook. In the first method, we discussed the manual approach to downloading GoDaddy email to PDF without any cost. On the other hand, we explained the professional method to migrate multiple GoDaddy emails to PST without losing any data. Now, you can switch any of them as per your requirements.
Ans- 1. Download and install Godaddy Email Tool.
2. Choose GoDaddy from the list.
3. Enter your Email ID or App Password, and click Login.
4. Select folders, and click Next.
5. Pick PDF format, set destination, and click Next.
6. Choose features and click Convert to start.
Ans- Yes, you can save GoDaddy emails with attachments using the professional tool:
1. Download & install Godaddy Email Converter.
2. Select the GoDaddy option from the left list.
3. Add ID or App Password and click on the login button.
4. Select folders from the tree structure list and Next.
5. Choose the format from the drop-down list.
6. Set Destination Path and Next.
7. Choose features, then click on the Convert button.
Ans- 1. First, open the GoDaddy website and go to the Email tab.
2. Then, click the settings icon>>Forwarding>>POP/IMAP tab.
3. Now, enable the Enable POP access & Enable IMAP access option.
4. After that, hit on the Save button.
About The Author:
As a Technical expert, I love to write blogs on email migration, data recovery, and cloud migration. In my free time, I like to research new things related to technology.