“What to do? If emails have been deleted permanently in MS Outlook, and now you want to recover it. Don’t worry! In this blog, we will describe some best methods to recover permanently deleted emails from Outlook 2016/2013/2007 and other Outlook versions.”
In the next part, we are going to see a manual method to solve this problem. Please follow this blog to the end.
Recover Permanently Deleted Emails In Outlook
Follow the procedure step by step:
- Sign in to MS Outlook account and click on the ‘Deleted Items’ folder. If there are no items visible in this folder it means all emails have been deleted permanently.
- Now click on the ‘Folder’ tab in the top menu bar and then click on the ‘Recover Deleted Items’.
- After that, select the required deleted email(s) and click on the ‘Recover (looks like message box or envelope)’ button which is located on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Finally, Outlook starts recovering those deleted emails. Once recovered, check your ‘Deleted Items’ folder, you’ll see your deleted emails again. Now move the email(s) to the inbox or any of the folders because you need to move them too.
Fact_O_Verse: Schedule Emails in Outlook
Are you planning for a Remote Holiday, but you are worried about your Office Work and Emails? Don’t worry, Outlook lets you write an email and send it later. The Delayed Delivery feature allows you to easily do it. All you need to do is to write a mail and click on the Delay Delivery in the More option. Under the delivery option, select Do Not Deliver Before and give the date and time.Then Outlook will later send this email when the specified time and date will arrive and the email will be moved to your sent box. Isn’t it awesome! Now Enjoy your holidays with no worries.
Alternate Way To Recover Permanently Deleted Emails Using A Tool
PST Repair utility is one of the best tools to recover deleted emails in Outlook 2016/2013/2007 and other Outlook versions. Follow the working process of this tool step by step:
- Download and launch PST Recovery Utility on your system. Then click the ‘Open’ button and select the corrupt PST file for recovery.
- The corrupt PST file will be shown in the edit box. Now select the recovery mode and other options. Click ‘OK’ to continue the process.
- After click the OK the scanning process is being conducted on your system.
- After a few seconds, the scanning process will be completed. Click ‘OK’.
- Click any mailbox folder in the tree-structure to check its preview.
- Now select the mailbox folder(s) you want to recover, and click the ‘Save’ button.
- Now click ‘Browse’ to define a location for the new PST file.
- Select any location in the system directory. For e.g. Desktop. Click ‘OK’.
- Now define other options like Hierarchy starts, Adding PST to Outlook, and Date Range. Click ‘OK’ to start the saving process.
- The saving process is being conducted on your system.
You Might Like: Fix Outlook after Update Issue
There are two methods in this blog to recover deleted emails in Outlook. Try these methods to get rid of the problem. Outlook PST Repair Utility is the best tool for a quick recovery without any data loss.