A number of users are looking for a solution to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo. If you got the same query then don’t worry. You will get all possible solutions to move emails from Gmail to Yahoo mail. Just follow from start to the end to import Gmail emails to Yahoo.
What’s Special About Yahoo?
If you are an old Yahoo user and you also want to access all the emails of the Gmail account on Yahoo profile then there is a new feature that appears in Yahoo Mail which can add your Gmail account. It will collect your recent 200 messages after adding your Gmail account and allow you to search all of your Gmail archives including attachments.
Yahoo can be your central hub for handling Gmail emails. It also offers the ability to synchronize communications with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
Without wasting any time, let’s know what can be the solutions to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo.
How to Export Gmail Emails to Yahoo?
There are many different ways to move your Gmail emails to yahoo.
Using POP/IMAP Configuration
- Sign in to your account with Gmail.
- Tap the “Gear” button at the top right corner of the app’s window.
- To load settings page click on “Settings” from the pop-up menu.
- Then, you will see the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab click on this.
- To open a new dialog box, hit the “Add a Forwarding Address” option.
- Then a text box appears on the screen, type your Yahoo email address and click Next.
- Click Proceed option then Gmail sends an email to your Yahoo account.
- Open a separate browser login to your yahoo account. Then read the email from Gmail and copy the confirmation code sent by the Gmail.
- Again visit Gmail windows and paste that confirmation code you have copied from yahoo mailbox into “verify” text box.
- Hit on the Verify option. Then Gmail adds your Yahoo account to your forwarding addresses.
- Hit the “Forward a copy of incoming mail to” labeled button.
- Hit on the first drop-down box which is next to the options button and choose Yahoo email address from there.
- At the bottom of the screen click on the Save Changes option.
- Now after performing the above steps manually, you successfully import Gmail emails to Yahoo Mail.
Move Emails from Gmail to Yahoo Mail Directly
Gmail Backup is a globally used utility to directly export all Gmail data to Yahoo. Download all emails with its attachments from a personal Google account as well. Quickly import all the Gmail emails to Yahoo mail without any hassle. Also, it gives another best option to backup Gmail data if deleted accidentally. Now, let us see the working of Gmail Backup Software.
Follow the below-mentioned steps one by one to use this utility properly:
- Download and Launch Gmail Backup Utility.
- Choose the desired email client(Yahoo) in which you want to export the calendar and click on the Next button.
- Choose the files you want to save, specify the date range if necessary, provide the naming convention and choose the “Delete After Download” option if you want to free up the Gmail server space. Then, hit the button Next.
- Eter the login credentials for the email account and hit the Login button.
- Then you will see the uploading process get started, wait for its completion.
- Hit the exit after the completion of the uploading process.
- Finally, you will find all the Gmail emails get imported to your yahoo mail.
You Might Like: Free up Gmail Server Space.
In this blog, we have provided trustworthy solutions, you can opt for any one of them. We have given a manual and a direct approach to transfer emails from Gmail to Yahoo. Users prefer mostly a direct third party solution as there are various flaws in manual methods. So, you can go with Gmail Backup utility to quickly get excellent output.