How to Transfer Outlook Emails to Yahoo Mail
Summary:- This blog is for those seeking solutions to transfer Outlook emails to Yahoo Mail. In this blog, you will get the complete best two solution which is the manual method and the automated method to the use of the Outlook PST Converter tool. Outlook and Yahoo Mail are the most popular email clients in the business world. Outlook is a desktop-based email client on the other side. Yahoo Mail is a cloud-based service. Although Yahoo Mail allows its users to view Outlook data after importing the Outlook PST file.
The benefits of Yahoo outweigh those of Outlook when it comes to the email exchange. When it comes to email exchange, Yahoo has a number of advantages over Outlook. Yahoo offers numerous advantages over Outlook in other ways as well. To refrain from making this statement, we are now focusing on benefits and how-tos.
Advantages of Transferring Outlook Emails to Yahoo Mail
- The very first reason to transfer to choose Yahoo Mail is that it is completely free of cost. On the other side if you want to use Outlook then you need to buy the whole Microsoft Office Suite.
- Yahoo offers the chance to enjoy renowned social networking sites like Tumblr and Flickr. You can do this completely without paying any fee.
- Another advantage of importing PST to Yahoo is Norton Antivirus security protection which protects you from virus attacks, data corruption, and loss due to failure.
- Yahoo includes a generous 1TB of data storage. So, you don’t need to worry about deleting emails anymore.
- It is important to understand that PST files take up space on your system, which ultimately ends up affecting your hard drive. However, Yahoo is completely web-based and stores all emails in the cloud. Therefore, whether it is Yahoo’s emails or PST your import to Yahoo, will get stored in the cloud and not take up disk space.
- With the Yahoo search tab, you can search for anything from the web. You can search for news, technology, questions, or anything else.
The next step is to transfer Oultook emails to Yahoo Mail manually.
Method 1: Manual Method to import Outlook Mails to Yahoo Mail
- Open Microsoft Outlook and navigate to the File tab.
- After this, go to the info section, and click on the Add Account button to start the process.
- Then click on the radio button beside manual setup or additional server types and click next.
- Here, click on the POP or IMAP option, and click on the next button.
- Now enter your Yahoo mail credential including server information and then click on the next button.
- Then, click on the settings option on how to transfer Outlook emails to Yahoo.
- After this go to the Outgoing Server tab that appears on the next page.
- Here, check the My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication. Then, select the use same settings as my incoming mail server option.
- Now, click on the “advanced” tab option and check the “incoming server encrypted section, “outgoing server (SMTP), and outgoing server encrypted connection.
- After doing all these things, click on the finish button, followed by the Next button.
- Once your account is configured successfully, click on the Next button to transfer Outlook emails to Yahoo Mail.
- Click on a finish to confirm account configuration, when the pop appears.
- Lastly, you are able to view all your emails in your Yahoo account.
- Place the desired folder in the Yahoo mail folder by dragging and dropping it here.
- The final step is to open your Yahoo mail account and navigate to the folder you moved. Access the folder to check if all of your emails are there.
Despite its usefulness and success, this method requires complex steps that require technical knowledge.
Manual Methods Are Free, So Why Aren’t They Preferred?
Despite the fact that manual methods are free, there are many limitations and drawbacks to them. Some of the drawbacks include
- There is a lot of time involved in setting up a connection and executing imported tasks.
- It is necessary to possess proper technical expertise; there is always the possibility of human error.
- The task must be repeated over and over again.
Method 2: Professional Way to Import Outlook Emails to Yahoo Mail
As we know, the manual method is a complex and time-consuming process and also doesn’t maintain Data integrity, it is recommended to use the professional method. PST to Yahoo Converter is an option that can be used to transfer Outlook Emails to Yahoo Mail with just one simple click. Let’s explore the software’s features and working procedures in more detail.
Advanced Feature of This Software
- This software helps you to convert PST to MBOX, HTML, PDF, EML, EMLX, etc.
- It can easily convert large PST files and helps you to convert large PST files easily.
- You can convert single and multiple PST files with this tool.
- Users can import PST files to various email and cloud platforms like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, Thunderbird, and many others.
- Users can import PSTfilese to various email and cloud platforms like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, Thunderbird, and many others.
- It also helps you to open PST files on a Mac without Outlook.
- Download and install Outlook PST converter in your system.
- Now select the single or multiple file option to browse the PST file.
- In the new window, preview the email content and attachment and click on the next button.
- After this, select the mail client/ file format you want to export.
- Then check the remove duplicate mail based on To, From, Subject, Bcc, and Body.
- Now, check the maintain folder hierarchy option.
- Then apply the mail filter to convert the mail of the specific date.
- Now, give your desired name to your folder by using the custom folder name feature.
- Lastly, click on the convert button to start the conversion process.
In the above blog post,How to transfer Outlook Emails to Yahoo Mail,” I have discussed the manual method and the disadvantages of using the manual method. It also gives you the best alternatives to importing Outlook emails to Yahoo Mail by using the Outlook PST Converter.